Namesco are SCAMMERS

Submit your website to be reviewed by our community
admin
Site Admin

Namesco are SCAMMERS

Post by admin »

I would highly recommend that you stay clear of any Namesco brands (DADA Group)

register.it
names.co.uk
amen.fr
amen.pt
amenworld.com
nominalia.com
register365.ie
poundhost.com
domini.it

The are SCAMMERS.

registered a .com domain with names.co.uk and they say due to ICANN policies the email address for the domain needs to be verified within 15 days or the domain will be suspended, which fine, after 24 hrs i got the verification email and completed this and verified my email address, but still 15 days later the domain gets suspended stating
The domain has been suspended because it's been 15 days from the date of registration or datas changes of the owner without having been verified the email address.
and then when trying to get the email verified as instructed in the notice it stated
The email address has already been verified
so after a phone call names.co.uk blame register.it and they it takes 24 hrs to get this sorted and my domain is unsuspended. now today i find the domain again suspended with the same
The domain has been suspended because it's been 15 days from the date of registration or datas changes of the owner without having been verified the email address.
so again i follow their instructions and again it states
so another phone call and this time they blame ICANN and tell me to change my email and another verification email will be sent out, so i do this and still no new verification email and the notice on the site still says
so i follow the instructions and this time expect a new verification email send, but again is states
even though its a new email address
contact forum team at scamlist (at) easyhostmediagroup.co.uk